Friday, March 12, 2010

Three more days....

till our 6 year wedding anniversary! Six years, I can hardly believe it. We were married at 19, two years after we had our daughter and I was pregnant with our son. I am certain most in our extended family didn't expect us to last. And if I am honest I even wondered sometimes if we were making the wisest choice. We've made it so far! Sure we have had our difficult times, but everyone experiences those, and it is coming out the other end that has strengthened us.

I am so looking forward to the next 60 years with him. Raising our babies, planning our future and spending every day trying to love him more than I already do.

2 comments:

mrs. fuzz said...

Wow, congratulations! Usually these stories have a different kind of ending. I'm impressed. You guys have quite a story to tell I'm sure.

I saw that you were following so I came over to say hi. If it's alright with you I would like to add you to my PW blogroll?

Oh, and happy anniversary!

April E. :) said...

Hey! I dropped by from Mrs. Fuzz's site! Congrats on the Anniversary. Our 7th is coming up in April!! Hope to read more...adding you to my Reader now!