Friday, October 30, 2009

Funny little thing

So I have these thoughts, as I peruse the blogs I follow, and sigh when they haven't been updated., I think: maybe someday, because I am so witty and awesome lovely ladies will sigh when they see I haven't updated. And my life will be complete. Well maybe not complete, but you know.

I am on the search for cute knee high socks. Remember when I told you about my impulse problem, well I bought a pair of Frye harness boots, and now I need awesome socks to go with them.

I tried to make a ghost cake for the kids, but they got to it before I could cover it with fondant. So it is now a mummy cake, and the back half of his poor head has already been devoured.

Today is scour and disinfect the house Friday. I think we are at the end of the illness journey that has plagued us for the last week-ish. Of course now that everyone is almost healthy it means my turn is coming. Hate how that works. So I really need to get everything clean. Which means I probably should stop typing. But I like all of you so much. All two of you that follow the blog, and the million of you I know read in secret! haha. And I know you find all of this so fascinating in a Wow girlfriend has issues kind of way.

I will clean after I take a nap.

1 comment:

Farmgirl Paints said...

That seems to be my motto as of late..."I'll clean after I take a nap". At least we'll be well rested right?:)