Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why did the chicken cross the road...?

....so he wouldn't catch my cold! I am miserable. Stuffed up, throat hurts, back aches miserable. I think the worst part about being sick is waking up; first thing in the morning my symptoms are more pronounced and that makes me feel horrible. Plus I finally found a church here that I like, and was so looking forward to going this morning, but now I can't. I'm bummed.

Work is going ok. It is far more political than I thought it would be which is draining. But I adore my clients and look forward to advocating for them. I do not enjoy being away from the kiddos though. I feel like I get very little time with them now and it's sad. But I know in the long run this is going to afford us tons more opportunities with them so I am going to stick it out.

I have also decided to go back to school. I am going to take online classes to finish up and get my BS in Social Sciences. Things will be busy for me, but I think I can do it. Time will tell!

1 comment:

MrsMonicaLB said...

hope your feeling better!