Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I need to use my camera more!

I love reading everyones blogs, where they include photos of their life or other things which interest them. And everyone seems to have such great photo taking abilities, where as my camera is always set to auto. I have just never taken the time to figure the darn thing out! I guess now that everything is starting to green up it is time to learn!

I just finished my second day with Miss Jillian Michaels. I think she hates me. I don't know why, I think I am pretty likable, but she insists on making things painful for me. Yesterday we Banished Fat together and today we Shredded like no ones business! My arms are shaking and my thighs hurt, and yet I keep coming back for more. Oh well, I'm a glutton for punishment I suppose!

Tomorrow my husband will be attending a retirement party for one of his coworkers. Unfortunately that means he will be running into a badge bunny* who has been pursuing him. And I will be sitting in a Love and Logic course so I can't be there to glare at her ;-). I just don't get it. There are plenty of single troopers on the force, why my husband? He thinks it is harmless, that she is just being friendly, but I am a woman, and I know the games some women play. I know I have nothing to worry about and I trust him completely. Is it bad to hope she eats some bad eggs or something in the morning and can't make it!?

*Badge Bunny: A female that goes out only with cops and firemen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you're getting in a great workout with jillian! I always want to get better at photography as well. It's hard to find the time for everything, isn't it?

Meadowlark said...

I would bet that if you made it clear to Husband that you find her behavior inappropriate that he would stop thinking it was harmless and friendly and become a bit stand-off-ish with her. At least he SHOULD. If not, then you have room for correction.

Peace