Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Whew!

I don't know what it is. I haven't had much going on lately, but I feel like I have been going non stop! I do have a little to brag about though! I have been eating clean using this book for 2 weeks and have lost 9 lbs. I'm sure it is from the initial shock to my body that I am not subsisting on carbs and dairy, but I'll take it! I never lose weight this fast, normally 9 lbs would take me 3+ months. I had my husband and children all weigh themselves to make sure the scale hadn't broken before I did my happy dance!

Next week I am going to start incorporating some workouts, and in March the hubs and I are staring P90X again. I totally recommend it. You don't see much move on the scale, but the measuring tape sure shows that it is working. It is hard, and I can't do it unless the hubs is with me and pushing me, but I feel great afterward.

Sill on the look out for a bulldog puppy. The hubs ripped out a photo of one and posted it on the fridge for me. Sometimes to screw with him I talk to it in a puppy voice! And I renamed our cat Roscoe, which is what I will call my dog when I get it. Everyone in the house looks at me like I'm crazy, maybe that will persuade them to just get me a puppy already!

2 comments:

Brigetta Schwaiger said...

Love that you lost 9 pounds. Amazing results! I love bulldog puppies. Hoping you get one soon! : )

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 9 lbs! I've done the tosca reno books before! That takes some serious discipline! good for you!